Procurement process is a critical part of retail ERP and retail system as goods once bought are part of your inventory and need to be sold quickly. The procurement process in Ginesys can be standard following order entry, authorization and receipt. The purchase process could also start directly with goods receipts.
- Manage both outright purchase and consignment purchase systems.
- Define vendor (supplier) with class (categories), agent, sales tax and consignment options
- Vendor setup with credit days, default markup and invoice terms
- The head office generates a purchase form that the stores cannot change, only execute.
- Goods Received Entry against PO or ad-hoc goods receipt against delivery note (delivery challan)
- At the time of receipt, select items, create new items, scan items or import via EDI
- Consignment receipts, invoicing and payment tracking
- Automatic markup facility on input costs along with flexible round-off facility
- Dynamic margin rule to control margins on markups/markdowns, gross/ net of VAT.
- Rules for both mark-up and mark-down type of pricing. Works reliably even in complex scenarios that may involve multiple supplier, multiple brands and multiple stores.
- Purchase Invoice – against multiple good receipt notes (goods received challans)